Bay Leisure offer a nationwide replacement liner service, we are both extremely competitive in price and our quality of workmanship is second to none.
Our liners are manufactured by the worlds leading pool vinyl producer, the Infinite range uses their tried and tested RT3000 mutil-lacquered finish over the highest quality resins, inks and printing processes to offer a superior quality product both in terms of appearance and durability.
Installation is undertaken by Bay Leisure's own contractors and every care is taken to ensure that a smooth and professional job is completed. The 50mm overlapped welded seams are spike tested for adhesion before being sealed and all the appropriate parameter anchor points are made with stainless steel expansion drive rivets. The PVC is cut, tailored and welded on site to ensure an accurate and neat fit to the pool whilst allowing for the slight movements in the pool structure which can occur.
- 10 Year pro-rata guarentee with pool temps up to 32c
- Ideal for both new and refurbished pools including concrete, cement render, steel, aluminium, timber and fibreglass
- 1.5mm thick PVC with polyester internal mesh
- Anti slip PVC for steps and walk in slopes
- UV stabilised - tested in acceleration chamber
- 50mm overlapped welded seam - sealed with colour co-ordinated liquid PVC
- Anchor points made with stainless steel expanding drive rivets
- Geo-textile underlay available
- Renovates old surface
- Easily repairable if damaged
- Suitable for domestic and commercial applications
A range of tile bands of traditionally patterned materials from which any combination can be manufactured. Equally, any of the lin patterns can be used as an all over design, whether they be patterned or plain. Our range of patterns and combinations is designed to be varied and to cover traditional and modern tastes.
Contemporary & Fully Patterned Liners:
The most comprehensive range of liners with pre printed tilebands, blending wall, floor patterns and fully patterned liners.